An easy way to book, follow these steps.
- Check availability of seats for the camp – Camp Booking Position
- Pay camp fees as per payment options are given below
- Mail us filledEnrollment cum Money Transfer Form available on our website. Download Enrollment Form
- You will receive provisional admission by email.
- Admission will be confirmed by a receipt on a realization of funds.
- Pay balance amount and mail Money Transfer Form
Tel: Pune (020) 6649 9999 Mumbai (022) 24218928, 08879366191 / 92
- By cash / local cheque / DD in favour of PugmarksEco Tours Pvt Ltd at any Pugmarks office.
- Deposit cash / local cheque with Axis Bank in favour of ‘Pugmarks Eco Tours Pvt Ltd’ – a/c no 912020037829418
- By credit card, at 2% extra cost, at our Pune offices only.
- Electronic transfer to’Pugmarks Eco Tours Pvt Ltd’ a/c no 912020037829418 Axis Bank, Pune Sahakar Nagar branch. IFS code – UTI B 0000350
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the camper/guardian Cancellation Form is available on the net/office. Verbal / Email communication is not acceptable.
- Refund will be paid by cheque (not cash) within 30 days of camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments etc.
- More than 30 days prior to departure – 10% of the Tour Cost
- Between 30 to 16 days prior to departure – 15% of the Tour Cost
- Between 15 to 10 days prior to departure – 50% of the Tour Cost
- Less than 10 days prior to departure – 100% of the Tour cost Cancellation form
For transfer from one camp to another, 5% transfer charges will be applicable on basic price of the first camp, only if transferred from 15 to 30 days prior to departure.
Transfer to Suspense Account
(A cheaper alternative to cancellation)
- Instead of outright cancellation, you can opt for transfer of fees to a suspense account. Surrender the camp receipt and receive a credit note in return.
- The credit note can be utilized any time in future to book a camp and is transferable. It cannot be encashed.
- Transfer charges for Suspense Account:
- More than 15 days prior to departure – 5% of the Tour Cost
- Between 15 to 10 days prior to departure – 25% of the Tour Cost
- Between 9 to 2 days prior to departure – 50% of the Tour cost
- Less than 2 days, no transfer possible. Suspense A/C Form