Situated at a height of 2,286m
1. By Air: Pantnagar airport is 98.2km. away via Bhowali-Bhimtal-Haldwani Rd
2. By Rail: The nearest railhead is Kathgodam 71.4 km.
Mukteshwar Surrounded by apple and peach orchards and inspired by a color, that blends perfectly with nature, with its lush greenery, strange flowers, and unforgettable view of the pristine, white Himalayan crests in the distant horizon, Mukteshwar is an ideal tourist destination. Long walks through the meadows, jungles, and villages make for experiences close to nature.
1. Campers must carry original photo id card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License)
2.Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates
3. To avail Apex Rail Fare, book 122 days before departure
4. For Full payment dis., pay full amt at ones 30 days prior to camp departure by cheque/net transfer only.
5. Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
6. Monitor the progress of the camp at “Camps in progress” on the website
7. Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue
8. Please refer Important Notes regarding Air travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
9. Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Cool Mountain Camp at 8000ft
Treks, Adventure, Archery, Basketball, Treasure Hunt, Jungle Stay, and Campfire.
Experience almost 200ft Rappelling!!!
Nainital sightseeing along with ropeway
|30 May to 08 Jun||No||₹ 27500||Book Now|