Geography: Mukteshwar is located in the Nainital District of Uttarakhand. It is surrounded by the majestic Himalayas and has a forested cover with the Pine, Oak and Deodhar trees being moost prominent. India’s second highest peak, Nanda Devi is in Mukteshwar. Distance: Mukteshwar is at an approximate distance of 50 Kms from Nainital City. Possible action: At cloud 9, we have a number of exciting activities which include trekking in the Himalayan range, tent-stay in a jungle, community service in the village of Mukteshwar. The itinerary also includes adventure activities like natural water-slide, Rappelling, Jumaring, Rock climbing, Zip line etc. Brief itinerary flow: We arrive at the campsite late at night and the next day starts late with treasure hunt, archery and a small trek scheduled. The day after that is spent in adventure activities like Rappelling, rock climbing and Jumaring followed by a camp fire at night. We trek to a forest and have an authentic camping experience pitching tents, collecting firewood and cooking dinner. From there we have another trek leading to a natural pool and water slide. Next we head to a village and indulge in community service and stay the night at the very hospitable locals. Before we depart for Delhi, we go sightseeing and shopping in Nainital.
1) Campers must carry original photo id card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License)
2) Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates
3) To avail Apex Rail Fare, book 122 days before departure
4)For Full payment dis., pay full amt at ones 30 days prior to camp departure by cheque/net transfer only.
5) Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
6) Monitor the progress of the camp at “Camps in progress” on the website
7) Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue
8) Please refer Important Notes regarding Air travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
9) Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Cool Mountain Camp at 8000ft
Treks, Adventure, Archery, Basketball, Treasure Hunt, Jungle Stay, and Campfire.
Experience almost 200ft Rappelling!!!
Nainital sightseeing along with ropeway
|28 Mar to 06 Apr||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|
|04 Apr to 13 Apr||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|
|11 Apr to 20 Apr||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|
|18 Apr to 27 Apr||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|
|25 Apr to 04 May||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|
|02 May to 11 May||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|
|09 May to 18 May||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|
|16 May to 25 May||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|
|30 May to 08 Jun||Yes||₹ 24500 ₹27500||Book Now|