Possible action: Campers have a chance of enjoying a lot of water-based activities like Rafting, Kayaking, Coracle ride, Zorbing and Natural Jacuzzi. We also have a number of trails and treks in the forests of Dandeli. Campers also get the thrill of a night safari in the jungle.
In addition to these, we have activities like archery and other games.
Geography: Dandeli is located in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka. It is a part of the Western Ghats and has a dense tropical forested area.
Distance: Dandeli is at an approximate distance of 37 Km from Londa, Karnataka.
Brief itinerary flow: Campers reach the campsite late at night and have a late wake up the next day before heading on to an introductory trail in the forest and enjoying games and activities in the evening. Rafting and kayaking (both chargeable) are also scheduled on this day. The next two days will be spent in nature trails, water activities, visit the Syntheri rocks and a night safari.
1. Camper MUST CARRY Original - School photo id, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
2. Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates - +91 9819983870
3. To avail Apex Rail Fare, book 122 days before departure.
4. Full payment discount: Pay full amount in one go 30 days prior to departure by cheque/net transfer only.
5. Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
6. Please check the website for Pre-camp schedule and venue. Itinerary is subject to change without notice
7. Please refer Important Notes regarding Air Travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
Part of the Western Ghats –a UNESCO World Heritage Site, brimming with wildlife. Night safaris, jungle trails, kayaking, Natural Jacuzzi and Rafting (chargeable)