By Rail: The nearest railhead is Mangaon 49.1km.
Diveagar (Dive Agar) is a village located in Shrivardhan Taluka. A beach that shot up in popularity after a serendipitous discovery of a golden mask of the elephant god Ganesha, Diveagar, is a prosperous village located at one end of the triple Raigad beaches.
Apart from the beach, Murud Janjira located a few minutes boat ride away from Dighi. Murud Janjira is one of the well-maintained forts in Maharashtra and there are lots to see within the fort.
1. Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. - +91 9819983870
2. Monitor the progress of the camp at “ Camps in progress” on the website
3. Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue.
4. Please refer Important Notes regarding discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
5. Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
AC resort and Beach camp. Fun guaranteed.
Enjoy swimming and water games. Thrilling Parasailing (optional).
Visit to Kulaba fort