About the Place: This place is a luxury tented camp on the banks of Kundalika River, off Kolad, Mumbai- Goa highway in Raigad District, offering a distinct flavor that is unique to it with its beautiful Climate, nice location. Kundalika, a beautiful river originating in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, is the only river in Maharashtra on which white water rafting is possible. The rafting experience is very nice with 13 km stretch with nice grade III and grade IV rapids.
Distance: It is about 130 km from Mumbai, via Mumbai Goa Highway and 110 km from Pune, via Tamhini Ghat
Activities: Exciting activities like Zip Line, Burma bridge, Tarzan Swing, Kayaking, Night Walk in the forest, Campfire, Nature Games
1) Save Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 on your registered Mobile Number to obtain Camp updates during Camp days.
2) For Full Payment Discount, pay Full Amount at ones 30 days prior to the Camp Departure by Cheque/Net Transfer.
3) Balance Amount is payable 30 days prior to the Camp Departure.
4) Monitor the progress of the camp on “Camps in Progress” on the website.
5) Please check the Website for Pre Camp Schedule and Venue.
6) Please refer Important Notes regarding Air/Train Travel, Discounts, Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy etc.
7) Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Enjoy Rafting – Grade III rapids 3 on Kundalika river. Stay in AC tents, Flying Fox, Kayaking, Laddering, Tarzan Swing and Treasure Hunt. :"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language: EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA'>Have a great time at this cute little hill station. ing, rifle shooting, Burma Bridge, Commando Net, Jeep Top Ride to Scenic Manoli Dam.