Kavaratti - The administrative capital of Lakshadweep
By Air: Cochin airport is 34.6km.
By Rail: The nearest railhead is Thrippunithura Cochin 12.2 km.
Lakshadweep is one of the world’s most spectacular tropical island. Lakshadweep is tucked away at 220-440Kms off the Kerala Coast. Lakshadweep has mesmerizing natural landscapes, sandy beaches, a variety of flora & fauna and easy-going lifestyle, which is free from pollution. The islands offer a precious heritage of ecology and culture. The unique feature of the Islands is its coral reef. The lagoon offers excellent potential for water sports like swimming, windsurfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and kayaking. No wonder, Lakshadweep is fast becoming India's one of its kind “Adventure sport - Nature Tourism” location. Each island is fringed by snow white coral sands. The crystal clear water and the abundant marine life enhance the beauty of these islands.
The beautiful calm lagoon in the Kavaratti island is ideal for scuba dive beginners. It is well known for turtles, soft corals sharks, rays and all kinds of tropical fishes. Dive Spots like Harbour Mouth very close to the entrance is abundant with Giant Sea Fans, Giant Triveli, Gorgonians. Likewise, Zing Zing Par at the southern tip is famous for big sharks, spotted eagle rays schooling barracuda
1. Campers Must Carry original – School id, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter id, Pan Card, Driving License (Any one)
2. Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. + 91 9819983870
3. To avail Apex Fare – book 122 days before camp departure.
4. Scuba diving is optional and is subject to availability.
5. For Full payment dis., pay full amt at ones 30 days prior to camp departure by cheque/net transfer only
6. Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
7. Monitor the progress of the camp at “Camps in progress” on the website.
8. Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue
9. Please refer Important Notes overleaf regarding Air travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
10. Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
SCUBA dive at Kavaratti(optional)
Snorkel, Swim and Kayak.
Skywatch, Laze around and make new friends.
Go cycling on pristine roads
AC stay on Island