A dream holiday awaits you – on the beautiful islands of Lakshadweep. Sparkling blue sea, emerald green islands, soft white shingle, a delightful beach and a colorful marine life; it all comes wrapped in one inviting package – the Lakshadweep Kadmat experience. An overnight ship journey – spent more on the deck watching dolphins and flying fish before you arrive at the glorious island of Kadmat. There is plenty of time for swimming, peeping down from a glass bottom boat, kayaking and snorkeling to observe vibrant coral, sponges, anemones, giant clams and much more. Nothing beats a day of fun games, a chill-out on the sands, maybe a late evening game of beach volleyball, a campfire dinner and spending the night under the starry skies on the beach. Enjoy an optional Scuba diving to explore the world of marine societies. Objective: The main aim of this programme is to enjoy a unique holiday. This holiday helps you unwind with friends, enjoy all the games and activities and at the same time observe the spectacular underwater life of the coral reef Possible action: There is the optional Scuba Diving experience that takes you underwater. Something that till now was limited only to watching on the Discovery Channel. Come experience the underwater world. Also, there is a possibility of going on a tuna fishing boat, The Course: SCUBA Diving: The best way to explore underwater life is Scuba Diving. Discover the diversity of marine life of these beautiful islands. Explore the underwater world, enjoy the sublime seascapes. The lagoons here are huge and shallow, leaving a lot of space for an introductory diving experience. SNORKELING – A form of diving on the surface or just below the surface of the water. A snorkel is a tube that allows the diver to breathe while floating at the water's surface. One end fits in the diver’s mouth and the other end extends above the water to get the air for breathing. You are provided with a mask to see clearly in the water. We are sure this will become your favourite activity. Geography: The tiniest Union Territory of India, Lakshadweep is an archipelago consisting of 12 atolls, three reefs, and five submerged banks. It is a uni-district Union Territory with an area of 32 Sq.Kms and is comprised of ten inhabited islands, 17 uninhabited islands, attached islets, four newly formed islets and 5 submerged reefs. The inhabited islands are Kavaratti, Agatti, Amini, Kadmat, Kiltan, Chetlat, Bitra, Andrott, Kalpeni and Minicoy. Bitra is the smallest of all having only a population of 225 persons (Census 1991). For further information and booking, contact Pugmarks.
1. Campers Must Carry original – School id, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter id, Pan Card, Driving License (Any one)
2. Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. + 91 9819983870
3. To avail Apex Fare – book 122 days before camp departure.
4. Scuba diving is optional and is subject to availability.
5. For Full payment dis., pay full amt at ones 30 days prior to camp departure by cheque/net transfer only
6. Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
7. Monitor the progress of the camp at “Camps in progress” on the website.
8. Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue
9. Please refer Important Notes overleaf regarding Air travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
10. Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
SCUBA dive at Kavaratti(optional)
Snorkel, Swim and Kayak.
Skywatch, Laze around and make new friends.
Go cycling on pristine roads
AC stay on Island