Mussoorie is situated in the Dehradun District of the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand. This hill station is in the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range at an average altitude of 1,880 metres (6,170 ft). With its green hills and varied flora and fauna, commanding snow ranges to the northeast and glittering views of the Doon Valley and Shiwalik ranges in the south, Mussorie is a fascinating place to visit.
Distance: Our Camp is situated at Dhnaulti, about 110 kms from Haridwar and 330 kms north of New Delhi. at the height of 7500 feet from sea level between Mussoorie Chamba road. This place surrounded by green trees, gives scenic view of river in the valley and the glaciers of bandarpoonch, and Gangotri of great Himalayas.
Activities: Thrilling activities like Valley crossing, Rappelling, Rope Climbing, Rock Climbing, Flying Fox, Trekking through pine, oak and Deodar forests upto nearly 10000ft with 360 degree view of snow clad Himalayas, Sight Seeing at Mussorie and Shopping at Mall Road
1)Campers must carry original photo ID card (School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License)
2) Save Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 on your registered Mobile Number to obtain Camp updates during Camp days
3) To avail Apex Rail Fare, book 122 days before Camp Departure
4) For Full Payment Discount, pay Full Amount at ones 30 days prior to the Camp Departure by Cheque/Net Transfer.
5) Balance Amount is payable 30 days prior to the Camp Departure.
6) Monitor the progress of the camp on “Camps in Progress” on the website.
7) Please check the Website for Pre Camp Schedule and Venue.
8) Please refer Important Notes regarding Air/Train Travel, Discounts, Payment Terms, Cancellation etc.
9) Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
A thrilling gamut of activities like Valley crossing, Rappelling, Rope Climbing awaits you. Trekking through pine, oak and Deodar forests upto nearly 10000ft is a treat with 360 degree view of snow clad Himalayas.