About the Place: Manali is nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m. The unrivalled beauty of Manali / Prini, has all the ingredients to give you the experience of a lifetime. The challenge of the daunting mountains may unnerve you, but remember it will enchant you, enthrall you, and captivate you forever!
Location: Mountain Base Camp at Thorku Dugh (2230m) in Hamta Region and 2nd Mountain Base Camp at Bhanara hills (2170m).
Activities: While working with the groups, intention is to accomplish the following objectives in
four basic areas SAFETY AND JUDGEMENT, LEADERSHIP AND TEAMWORK, OUTDOORS SKILLS, ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS by engaging children in different activities like
Trekking, Basic rock climbing, Abseiling, Traversing, River Crossing, Group Tasks, Survival, Cooking in the outdoors etc.
1) Campers must carry original photo id card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License)
2) Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates
3) Flight costs are dynamic and may shoot up suddenly.
4) For full payment dis., pay full amt. at once 30 days prior to camp departure by cheque/net transfer only.
5) Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
6) Monitor the progress of the camp at campsinprogress on the website www.pugmarks123.com
7) Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue.
8) Please refer Important Notes regarding Air travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
9) Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Most Favorite camp of new generation. Adventure in the lap of Himalayas. Experience camping and trekking along with the thrill of rappelling and river crossing. Introduction to rafting.