About the Place: Matheran is known for its mild climate and well-preserved colonial architecture. The weather is very pleasant throughout the year since all motor vehicles are prohibited here. It is Asia's only automobile-free hill station
Many beautiful points offer views across the mountains of the Western Ghats, waterfalls and the ancient Prabal Fort. The smallest hill station in India, is located on the Western Ghats range at an elevation of around 800 m (2,625 feet) above sea level.
Distance: It is about 90 km from Mumbai, and 120 km from Pune.
Activities: Visit to Charlotte Lake and Echo Point, Flying Fox, Tree Climbing with ropes, Horse Riding, Burma Bridge
1) Save Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 on your registered Mobile Number to obtain Camp updates during Camp days.
2) Monitor the progress of the camp on “Camps in Progress” on the website.
3) Please check the Website for Pre Camp Schedule and Venue.
4) Please refer Important Notes regarding Air/Train Travel, Discounts, Payment Terms, Cancellation etc.
5) Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Horse riding, Flying Fox, Obstacle course, Tree climbing with ropes, treks and birding trails. Visit Scenic points in Matheran, Treasure hunt Have a great time at this cute little hill station. ing, rifle shooting, Burma Bridge, Commando Net, Jeep Top Ride to Scenic Manoli Dam.