About the Place: This Campsite is situated in Village Amba (Dist.Kolhapur) at the height of 3000 ft, nestled deep in the Western Ghats. Amba is recently awarded the World Heritage Status. It is located, on top of Amba ghat, almost exactly between Kolhapur and Ratnagiri cities of Maharashtra. It is a reserve forest and falls in the buffer zone of Sahyadri Tiger Reserve and Dajipur Bison Sanctuary.
The locations around the Campsite is steeped in History of the Great Maratha Leader Chatrapati Shivaji & the Lion hearted Warrior Baji Prabhu Deshpande, who laid down his life at Pawankhind.
Distance:This Campsite is 65kms away from Kolhapur City, almost exactly between Kolhapur and Ratnagiri and about 240 kms from Pune.
Activities: Visit to the Scenic Manoli Dam, Amba Ghat, visit to Pawankhind, the battlefield, Konkan Point, Burma bridge, Net Walk, Spider walk etc.
1) Save Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 on your registered Mobile Number to obtain Camp updates during Camp days.
2) For Full Payment Discount, pay Full Amount at ones 30 days prior to the Camp Departure by Cheque/Net Transfer.
3) Balance Amount is payable 30 days prior to the Camp Departure.
4) Monitor the progress of the camp on “Camps in Progress” on the website.
5) Please check the Website for Pre Camp Schedule and Venue.
6) Please refer Important Notes regarding Air/Train Travel, Discounts, Payment Terms, Cancellation etc.
7) Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Solve the Jungle Mystery. Unfold the historical significance of Pawankhind, Visit to Waghzara, Echo Point. Experience new adventures at Pawankhind. Net Climbing, rifle shooting, Burma Bridge, Commando Net, Jeep Top Ride to Scenic Manoli Dam.