Rishikesh is town in the Dehradun
Situated at a height of 409m
1. By Air: Dehradun airport is 23 km & New Delhi airport is 249 km.
By Rail: The nearest railhead is Dehradun 44.8 km.
Rishikesh has a spectacular view of jungle-clad hills. Rishikesh has also a confluence of River Ganges and Chandrabhaga. The glorious attraction of Rishikesh is none other than the great river the Ganges herself, running rapidly throughout the city.
2. Camp Objectives:
Introducing participants to the joys of rafting in the Ganga, body surfing, kayaking, cliff jumping, water games etc. and helping them overcoming their fear of the unknown and make them more adventurous
1) Campers must carry original photo id card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License)
2) Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates
3) To avail Apex Rail Fare, book 122 days before departure
4) For full payment discount, pay by cheque/credit card (no cash pl) 30 days prior to camp departure.
5) Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
6) Monitor the progress of the camp at “Camps in progress” on the website
7) Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue
8) Please refer Important Notes regarding Air travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
9) Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Grade 3 Rapids Cliff jump, Kayaking
Body surfing. Rishikesh visit and experience Ganga Aarti.
Optional - Bungee Jumping, Flying Fox, and Giant Swing