This is a resort set against the stunning Sahyadri range. The river Amba ambles adjacent to the property. The lodge includes an excellent 35-acre natural forest with extensive teak trails, Flame of the forest trees and an occasional silver oak thus making it trekkers, bird watchers paradise. The Natural Waterfall that appears magically in the monsoons is a gift for all to enjoy. The property has 16 Premium A/c Rooms 11 Non-A/c Rooms. 4 Bunkhouses and 8 Tents accommodation.
Durshet can be reached in just 2.5 hours from Mumbai and even lesser from Pune. It is ideal for day picnics, and for families over the weekends.
Tree Tops is the first camp for your child. It is a fun camp with the limited objective of providing an experience of staying away from home. Besides being independent, the children learn to mix with others and share things. The camp is full of activities/games and ensures that there is never a dull moment. The camp escorts are trained to look after the kids and do a commendable job.
Village Durshet, Khopoli Pali Road, Taluka Khalapur, District Raigad
Travel time :
from Pune: 2.5 Hrs
from Mumbai : 2.5 Hrs
1) Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates.
2) Telephone calls or personal visits can greatly upset children. Hence we request parents not to insist on this.
3) If any medicines are to be administered to the children during the camp, please hand over neatly packed medicines along with written instructions to the Camp Incharge only.
4) The children are not required to spend on the camp, do not give cash to them.
5) No junk food, aerated/energy drinks please. Such items will be taken away on arrival at the camp.
6) Please check the website for pre camp schedule and venue.
7) To monitor the progress of the camp, click the link camps in progress on our website.
8) In case of illness, the camp leader will contact the parents and arrange for treatment or transfer to home. The parents will reimburse the expenses so incurred.
9) Schedules / programs are subject to change without notice.
Introduce your child to ‘care, share and dare’ culture . Nature trails, treks, Bird watching, Sky gazing, handicrafts, Swimming Pool or water park rides, competitions, games and more games. Scream, shout, play, run, eat. no scolding, no sermons, no punishment
|21 Apr to 24 Apr||Yes||₹ 7600||Book Now|