Camp overview: To play, laugh, scream, shout and be free of scolding and sermons is what any child would want. Pugmarks are inviting you to enjoy four days packed with games, activities, and fun at the water park. We promise there is no room left for punishments or sermons.
On the first day itself, as soon as we are done with breakfast we begin with group games and activities. Teams of children will compete against each other to see who shines the best throughout the camp.
On the next day, we have more games and art/craft activities scheduled. Campers will be free to showcase their creativity and bring out the artist in themselves. In the evening we go out on the ground to play games till our legs tire out.
Today we’re going to the water park!! Enjoy water slides, pools and play in for as much as you want! In addition to this, we have a treasure hunt in the evening. And no, the day doesn’t end yet. We still have a farewell party to attend!
With so many activities scheduled, we’re sure that these four days at Karjat are going to be very memorable for the campers as they get an opportunity to be completely free and wild and escape from sermons and punishments.
Come; join us at Karjat this summer to have the time of your lives.
Objective: The main objective of this camp is to provide children with an opportunity to have four days free of sermons and full of fun. The camp aims at giving them a break from schools and the usual routine of city life and to make a part of their summer vacation jam-packed with enjoyment.
Possible action: Possible action includes games, activities and a visit to a water park.
Geography: Karjat is in the Raigad district of Maharashtra and is located in the Sahyadri ranges of the Western Ghats.
Distance: Karjat is located at an approximate distance of 62 km from Mumbai and 100 km from Pune.
Brief itinerary flow: Campers reach the resort in time for breakfast and proceed to play games and activities. The next day too, they will be involved in team games and activities after which they will go star gazing. On the third day of the camp, they go to the water park and enjoy treasure hunt and a farewell party in the evening.
1. Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. - +91 9819983870
2. Telephone calls or personal visits can greatly upset children. Hence we request parents not to insist on this.
3. If any medicines are to be administered to the children during the camp, please hand over neatly packed medicines along with written instructions to the Camp Incharge only.
4. The children are not required to spend on the camp, do not give cash to them.
5. No junk food, aerated/energy drinks please. Such items will be taken away on arrival at the camp.
6. Please refer to our website www.pugmarks123.com for pre camp schedule and venue.
7. To monitor the progress of the camp, click the link camps in progress on our website.
8. In case of illness, the camp leader will contact the parents and arrange for treatment or transfer to home. The parents will reimburse the expenses so incurred.
9. Schedules / programs are subject to change without notice.
Introduce your child to ‘care, share and dare’ culture. Nature trails, treks, Bird watching, Sky gazing, handicrafts, Swimming Pool or water park rides, competitions, games and more games. Scream, shout, play, run, eat. no scolding, no sermons, no punishment