1. Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. - +91 9819983870
2. Telephone calls or personal visits can greatly upset children. Hence we request parents not to insist on this.
3. If any medicines are to be administered to the children during the camp, please hand over neatly packed medicines along with written instructions to the Camp Incharge only.
4. The children are not required to spend on the camp, do not give cash to them.
5. No junk food, aerated/energy drinks please. Such items will be taken away on arrival at the camp.
6. Please refer to our website www.pugmarks123.com for pre camp schedule and venue.
7. To monitor the progress of the camp, click the link camps in progress on our website.
8. In case of illness, the camp leader will contact the parents and arrange for treatment or transfer to home. The parents will reimburse the expenses so incurred.
9. Schedules / programs are subject to change without notice.
Introduce your child to ‘care, share and dare’ culture . Nature trails, treks, Bird watching, Sky gazing, handicrafts, Swimming Pool or water park rides, competitions, games and more games. Scream, shout, play, run, eat. no scolding, no sermons, no punishment