At the Pugmarks Tree Tops camp your child learns to stay away from parents and live independently for three nights. It is a learning experience for the parents as well- they realize that their kid has grown up and can be on his own for some time. This camp symbolizes a rite of passage- the child is getting ready to test his wings. Nature trails, handicrafts, team games, treasure hunts, obstacle course ensure that the children have a great time. An added attraction at Farmville is a chance to observe and play with animals on the farm – cows and sheep, dogs and ponies. Objective: The main aim of this camp is to help your child live independently of parents for 3 nights/ 4 days. Together with other children, your child learns the basics of sharing and caring. While on the camp, he also learns to admire trees, observe plants and gaze at the stars. Farmville camp is situated near Saswad town, about 40 kms. from Pune. The camp is located on the bank of a lake and accommodation is on room sharing basis. Location: Village Bhilar, off Panchgani - Mahabaleshwar road. Distances: 105 kms from Pune. Brief itinerary flow: Participants arrive at the campsite for breakfast. After checking into the beautiful campsite, their activities begin. Throughout the day, they are busy – getting little time to miss their homes!!! The typical day begins at daybreak – after freshening up, the group has milk and biscuits. They start their day with exercises and a few running games. This warms them up for the day long activities. They return for a hearty breakfast. The food is simple, wholesome and tasty – to the liking of that age group. We also ensure that it is not oily or spicy. The water at the campsite is filtered and safe. Breakfast is followed by a whole lot of games and activities. These games are played outdoors. They are played in a way to make the kids make new friends and learn caring and sharing with each other. They then have a short walk to the neighbouring meadow or ride to the Emu farm. End of the activity time leads to bathing and freshening up. After a sumptuous lunch, the group stays indoors. It is here that they learn different art forms like paper craft, clay modeling etc. They also get time to prepare their skits and dances. Some kids may use this time to catch up on a little sleep. The evening session begins with snacks and milk or juice. Kids are then introduced to new field games or enjoy a game of football. They also get time to visit the animal farm – to meet ponies, goats and cows. A walk into the vegetable growing area is helpful to understand the language that Mom uses – ripe, unripe, seeds, pods and fresh vegetables. Kids also pick vegetables for their meals. After enjoying their dinner, the little campers are tired yet wanting to do something productive… they end up preparing for the campfire songs or dance performance. Lights out is by 9.30 – giving them sufficient time to sleep peacefully – considering that another day of activities awaits them.
1. Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. - +91 9819983870
2. Telephone calls or personal visits can greatly upset children. Hence we request parents not to insist on this.
3. If any medicines are to be administered to the children during the camp, please hand over neatly packed medicines along with written instructions to the Camp Incharge only.
4. The children are not required to spend on the camp, do not give cash to them.
5. No junk food, aerated/energy drinks please. Such items will be taken away on arrival at the camp.
6. Please refer to our website www.pugmarks123.com for pre camp schedule and venue.
7. To monitor the progress of the camp, click the link camps in progress on our website.
8. In case of illness, the camp leader will contact the parents and arrange for treatment or transfer to home. The parents will reimburse the expenses so incurred.
9. Schedules / programs are subject to change without notice.
ntroduce your child to THE outdoor life. Scream, shout, play, run, eat. NO scolding, NO sermons, NO punishment. ONLY MASTI !!! Nature trails, short treks, bird watching, star gazing, arts and crafts, obstacle courses, fun competitions & games and some more games..